Fly High – See More

Aerial Photography

At Sky Pan, we specialise in aerial photography services using professional drones equipped with high-resolution cameras. Our team of experts will provide you with stunning bird’s-eye views of your projects in the following:

  • weddings
  • events
  • real estate
  • construction
  • agriculture
  • mapping
  • practically any other industry you’re in.

Whether you need to showcase a property for sale, capture progress on a construction site, or monitor crop growth in agriculture, our aerial photography services can provide you with the unique perspective you need.  Weddings can now have group photos from higher than the usual forward facing shots we are all so used to.

Our clients have been extremely happy with the results we’ve already delivered and will continue to deliver.

They’ve used our images for marketing, progress reporting, and property sales.

If you want to take your projects to new heights (literally – pun intended).

Contact Us today to learn more about our services and don’t settle for less when it comes to your aerial photography needs. Choose Sky Pan, and let us help you showcase your projects like never before.

Drone Photography FAQ’s

Some of the questions we get asked.

When it comes to aerial photography, the type of drone you need will depend on your specific photography needs.

Discover the best drones for aerial photography, including DJI Phantom and Mavic, Autel Robotics X-Star Premium and more. Read our blog.

Okay, picture this:

You want to take a photo of your house from the sky.  Aerial photography is the broad term used for taking pictures from an elevated position, like a helicopter or a drone.

But if you’re specifically using a drone to take those pics, it’s called drone photography.

It’s kind of like how all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares. Does that make sense?

In the UK if your drone has a camera on it, regardless of the size, you MUST obtain an Operator’s ID and display that clearly on the drone. More information on these rules can be found here: (opens in new tab)

At minimum we recommend that anyone wishing to operate a drone anywhere for any reason should at least have an A2 Certificate of Competency (A2 CofC).  This can then lead onto the General Visual Line of Sight Certificate (GVC).

The A2 CofC allows you to fly small drones in specific low-risk scenarios and it involves completing an online theory test. The GVC is a more comprehensive certification for those operating in higher-risk environments and requires additional training and an in-person flight assessment.

If you are doing any work commercially, it is UK Law that you have the correct liability insurance.

So in answer to the question – No, you don’t need a ‘license’, but you do need an ‘Operators ID’.

Not Just Photos….But Great Photos!

We totally understand that it’s not just about taking photos – it’s about taking great photos, photos that capture the very essence of the moment.

Thank You

For considering Sky Pan for your aerial photography needs.